Software Support Operative
Full-time permanent, Sheffield
FISC are a provider of leading web-based software applications specialising in Motor Trade finance and insurance, with over 1200 motor dealers in the UK and over 2000 worldwide using our software
Our clients include motor dealerships, motor manufacturers and motor finance companies. The heart of our service is our high level of customer support; be it a car sales executive in a car dealership or a national sales director for a global motor manufacturer, everyone of our clients is treat as an individual and is given 100% service at all times, which has been key to our success on continued growth.
Due to a rapidly increasing client portfolio we are now offering this fantastic opportunity for a bright energetic and skilled individual to join a fast-growing company with superb career prospects.
The post-holder who will work closely within our client support team, reporting to the Client Technical Support Manager, as well as working closely with the Development Team. The successful candidate will provide first-line support via telephone and email as well as carrying out administration and configuration of our software systems. Alongside this, the post-holder will on occasion assist the QA Team in assuring the quality/functionality of the system enhancements and bugfixes, performing end-user testing through to deployment.
On-the-job training of our software systems will be provided, allowing the role to grow into a software expert who can produce requirement specifications for bug fixes and new system features.
The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of the English language, be able to transfer ideas into words and ‘get the message across’, along with good organisational and time-management skills. They will also have a high level of IT literacy along with a creative flair in order reflect the strong corporate identity which FISC has come to represent and which its customers have come to recognise.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a high level of IT literacy
- Have an excellent working knowledge of desktop office applications (in particular Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Have an excellent grasp of the English language
- Have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Have a detailed and analytical approach
- Be able to organise and prioritise workload and to cope with frequent task changes
- Be familiar with internet and email use
- Have an ability and desire to learn new skills and processes
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work
- Be familiar with motor sales or motor finance processes
- Have a degree of technical knowledge in relation to the internet and software
- Experience of supporting business customers via telephone and email
- Competitive salary to reflect the knowledge and experience of the successful applicant
- On-the-job training is provided and regular reviews are carried out to ensure staff development is maintained to a high standard
- A fantastic working environment within a dedicated and highly motivated team and a rapidly expanding company
- Fantastic package including:
- 37.5 hour working week
- 24 days holiday including Christmas Shutdown
- First Class Health Insurance with rewards scheme
- Free parking
- Free tea & coffee
This is an office-based role at our Headquarters in Sheffield
To apply for this role, fill out the form on the right and upload your CV.