Sales Renewal Team Manager
Full-time permanent, Sheffield
FISC are a rapidly expanding business and are the creators and originators of trailblazing software in the motor industry used by over 2000 motor dealerships in the UK and internationally.
We now have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Renewals Team Manager based at our Sheffield office to help establish our brand-new UK Sales Renewals division. Utilising our market leading eMaster customer retention software, the postholder will help set-up this new call centre service designed to help our automotive clients manage their customer engagement programmes.
The successful candidate will be a high achiever with a proven sales background in the motor industry to Sales or Business Manager level or above, and in particular be able to demonstrate successful achievement in customer retention and loyalty. They will be confident and use their management skills, knowledge and experience to set gold standard performance levels and drive the call centre team to meet sales related targets. As the business expands, the Sales Renewals Team Manager will be responsible for their own team and for their own client relationships and performance.
Reporting to the Global Head of Retention Products the role will be responsible for:
- Leading their own team of Sales Renewal Advisors
- Expanding the service by identifying and reaching out to current clients
- Liaising with clients at OEM, dealer group and dealer levels
- Working closely with clients to identify opportunities for delivering increased customer retention and loyalty by utilising the eMaster™ system
- Ensuring client and company expectations and call outcome targets are met
- Involved in the growth and expansion of the team in line with agreed strategic goals
- Team improvement, development, and training
- Assisting in creating in-house processes and standards
Strong sales-based leadership as well as interpersonal and motivational skills are required. We are a goal-focused and quality driven business, so experience of working in this environment is essential.
- Motor sales experience in the automotive industry to Sales or Business Manager level or above
- A proven successful track record of target achievement in the areas of car sales, finance and customer loyalty.
- Be driven to surpass business and customer expectations
- Have a customer centric ethos
- A good understanding of FCA Consumer Credit regulation
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator
- Be self-motivated with the ability to motivate their team
- Awareness of the commercial implications of making strategic and business decisions (Commercial Awareness)
- Working and building close relationships with 3rd party suppliers and clients
- Confidence to seek advice and assistance from others when necessary.
- Experience with FISC’s eMaster™ sales renewal system
- Aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Experience of project implementation and management
- Initiative in leadership, innovation, and creativity
- Highly competitive salary
- 37.5 hour working week
- 24 days holiday including Christmas Shutdown
- Award Winning Health Insurance with rewards scheme
- Free parking
To apply for this role, fill out the form on the right and upload your CV.